9.08.2010

WOW

So it's been almost a year since I posted here. After Asher was born, I just felt a need to take a break from this blog, Facebook, etc. Now, after many months, I feel like it's time to reconnect with my online friends and real-life but far away friends!

Lots of changes in the past year. I shut down my design business to go back to teaching science, this time at a Christian school, which is so much different and such a blessing!

Eric is almost done with nursing school, and we're very proud of him for getting only A's the whole year.

Anna is a wild and crazy 3 year old, so we're constantly on our toes trying to figure out how to implement effective discipline with her! It's completely exhausting!

And Asher is my little love... jut a round ball of contentedness and sweetness! I LOVE this little guy and can't wait to see his personality unfold as he grows!

So all in all, it's been a crazy year. Coming home from the mission field a year ago was not easy, but the Lord is faithful to show me His purposes for all of it, and for that I am so grateful!

So stay tuned, I really am going to be a good girl this time and post often... with pics and stories of the craziness of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment